Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Fabric Menders (Except Garment): Career and Information
Fabric Menders (Except Garment)
Top 2 mender Jobs
- Employer Solutions Resources
- Dalton, GA
Mending carpet for local carpet manufacturer. we have 1st shift and 2nd shift available. Must have 1 year experience
Software Engineer, Embedded Linux
- San Francisco, CA
Experience with secure OTA update (RAUC, Mender , etc ...) and secure boot * Very good knowledge of embedded Linux distribution (Buildroot, Yocto or Android Things) * Very good knowledge of C or C++ * ...
See all mender jobs
What Fabric menders Do
Repair tears, holes, and other defects in fabrics, such as draperies, linens, parachutes, and tents.
Fabric mender Salaries
- 2014 employment: 800
- May 2015 median annual wage: $24,490
Job Outlook for Fabric menders
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -100
- Growth rate: -13 percent (Decline)
How to Become a Fabric mender
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: No formal educational credential
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Long-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.