Career Profiles and Employment Projections
- Electronic Home Entertainment Equipment Installers and Repairers
Electronic Home Entertainment Equipment Installers and Repairers
Top 3 electronic installer and repairer Jobs
- Perham, MN
Work with a dedictated team who takes ownership in what they do!
We prefer the following:
• 1-3 years of fiber splicing experience
Field Service Engineer for Analytical Instruments
- Anton Paar
- Springfield, MA
Must be able to complete administrative tasks associated with field service.
• This position requires up to 75% overnight travel in the United
Sr. Elec/Mech Tech
- Delta Faucet
- Greensburg, IN
Install, wire and maintain relays, photo-eyes, limit switches, proximity switches, solenoid valves, motors, starters, variable frequency drives, PLC
See all electronic installer and repairer jobs
What They Do
Repair, adjust, or install audio or television receivers, stereo systems, camcorders, video systems, or other electronic home entertainment equipment.
- 2014 employment: 29,600
- May 2015 median annual wage: $37,790
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 700
- Growth rate: 2 percent (Slower than average)
How to Become One
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: Postsecondary nondegree award
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor. Used by permission.