Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Tire Repairers and Changers: Career and Information
Tire Repairers and Changers
Top 2 tire repairers Jobs
Tow Truck Operator
- West Vail Shell
- Vail, CO
Tire Repairer . * May dismantle vehicles to salvage parts, using such hand tools as wrenches, pry bar, and hacksaws * May remove, bend, or cut parts of damaged vehicles preparatory to towing. We are ...
Fleet /Diesel Maintenance Manager
- J. P. Mascaro & Sons
- Philadelphia, PA
... and body repairers , parts clerks and other shop help. Sets schedules, assigns tasks, provide ... maintenance, tire inventory, fuel inventory, and summarized reports of mechanic activity. 11.
See all tire repairers jobs
What Tire repairers and changers Do
Repair and replace tires.
Tire repairer and changer Salaries
- 2014 employment: 105,500
- May 2015 median annual wage: $24,220
Job Outlook for Tire repairers and changers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 4,300
- Growth rate: 4 percent (Slower than average)
How to Become a Tire repairer and changer
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.