Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Tire Repairers and Changers: Career and Information
Tire Repairers and Changers
Top 2 tire repairers Jobs
Motor Equipment Repairman
- Massachusetts Water Resources Authority
- Chelsea, MA
Motor Equipment Repairman Massachusetts Water Resources Authority Chelsea MA The MWRA is seeking a ... to strut machine, tire machine, wheel balancing machine, acetylene and oxygen torch, and ...
- Jamaica, NY
... tire rotation and oil changes -Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the shop -Collaborate ... Equipment Repairer Top Skills Details: Heavy Equipment Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Electrical ...
See all tire repairers jobs
What Tire repairers and changers Do
Repair and replace tires.
Tire repairer and changer Salaries
- 2014 employment: 105,500
- May 2015 median annual wage: $24,220
Job Outlook for Tire repairers and changers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 4,300
- Growth rate: 4 percent (Slower than average)
How to Become a Tire repairer and changer
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.