Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Tire Repairers and Changers: Career and Information
Tire Repairers and Changers
Top 2 tire repairers Jobs
Tire repairers needed
- West Valley City, UT
We are looking for a Tire Repairers Needed to join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various vehicles and transmission systems. weekly pay. 8-10 hours shifts /Monday -Friday ...
Heavy Truck Tire Technician
- W.M. Dewey & Son
- Houston, TX
Dewey is seeking a Heavy Truck Tire repairman We're looking for a Truck Tire Tech with experience mounting and dismounting any type of tire on commercial, truck and heavy-duty vehicles. A Class A CDL ...
See all tire repairers jobs
What Tire repairers and changers Do
Repair and replace tires.
Tire repairer and changer Salaries
- 2014 employment: 105,500
- May 2015 median annual wage: $24,220
Job Outlook for Tire repairers and changers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 4,300
- Growth rate: 4 percent (Slower than average)
How to Become a Tire repairer and changer
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.