Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Tire Repairers and Changers: Career and Information
Tire Repairers and Changers
Top 2 tire repairers Jobs
- cali tire shop
- Hemet, CA
... repairman . They then dispatch vehicles to the proper place. Keep Records Every customer has a service record detailing what actions have been performed on a given vehicle. Service Writers keep these ...
Motor Equipment Repairman
- Massachusetts Water Resources Authority
- Chelsea, MA
Motor Equipment Repairman Massachusetts Water Resources Authority Chelsea MA The MWRA is seeking a ... to strut machine, tire machine, wheel balancing machine, acetylene and oxygen torch, and ...
See all tire repairers jobs
What Tire repairers and changers Do
Repair and replace tires.
Tire repairer and changer Salaries
- 2014 employment: 105,500
- May 2015 median annual wage: $24,220
Job Outlook for Tire repairers and changers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 4,300
- Growth rate: 4 percent (Slower than average)
How to Become a Tire repairer and changer
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.