Career Profiles and Employment Projections
- Watch Repairers: Career, Salary and Education Information
Top 3 watch repairer Jobs
Service Coordinator - Watch Repair Shop
- Los Angeles Area Watch Repair Shop
- Los Angeles, CA
You are the bridge between the customer and the technician, so excellent communications skills are a must.
· At least
Customer Service / Administrative Assistant
- Watch Repairs USA
- Rockville Centre, NY
You’ll join an expanding team dedicated to improving the
way people service their watches.
We offer a highly skilled repair service for all types of
- Fast-Fix Jewelry and Watch Repairs
- Jacksonville, FL
Fast Fix Jewelry and Watch Repairs is a franchised mall based repair shop, that has been serving America's jewelry and watch repair needs for over
See all watch repairer jobs
What Watch repairers Do
Repair, clean, and adjust mechanisms of timing instruments, such as watches and clocks. Includes watchmakers, watch technicians, and mechanical timepiece repairers.
Watch repairer Salaries
- 2014 employment: 2,700
- May 2015 median annual wage: $34,750
Job Outlook for Watch repairers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -700
- Growth rate: -26 percent (Decline)
How to Become a Watch repairer
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Long-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor. Used by permission.