Career Profiles and Employment Projections
- First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
Top 3 mechanic supervisor Jobs
- Service Tire Truck Centers
- York, PA
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made
Maintenance Mechanic Supervisor Food
- Kernersville, NC
Assist in new equipment implementation and startup.Assist in the training of new Maintenance Techs.Complete maintenance reporting. Qualifications
Weekend Maintenance Technician - Distribution Center
- Plymouth, WI
Maintain a clean work environment.
Maintain the plant manufacturing equipment systems using mechanical and electrical knowledge and trouble shooting
See all mechanic supervisor jobs
What They Do
Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of mechanics, installers, and repairers. Excludes team or work leaders.
- 2014 employment: 447,100
- May 2015 median annual wage: $63,010
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 24,300
- Growth rate: 5 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become One
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: Less than 5 years
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.