Career Profiles and Employment Projections
- Mechanical Door Repairers: Career and Salary Information
Mechanical Door Repairers
Top 3 mechanical door repairer Jobs
- Housing Visions Unlimited
- Utica, NY
Maintain inspections and maintenance of buildings in order for them to pass inspections and keep efficient function of mechanicals such as heating
- SANTA CLARA COUNTY, CA
- San Jose, CA
Under supervision, to maintain, and repair elevators and auxiliary equipment, including electrical circuitry.
• Inspects and
Field Service Technicians - Repair, Maintenance, and Installation of Industrial Equipment
- San Jose, CA
Service Technicians work independently or in small teams, and work directly with customers and our sales force to ensure our customers have safe
See all mechanical door repairer jobs
What Mechanical door repairers Do
Install, service, or repair automatic door mechanisms and hydraulic doors. Includes garage door mechanics.
Mechanical door repairer Salaries
- 2014 employment: 17,400
- May 2015 median annual wage: $38,160
Job Outlook for Mechanical door repairers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 1,900
- Growth rate: 11 percent (Faster than average)
How to Become a Mechanical door repairer
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.