Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Mechanical Door Repairers: Career and Salary Information
Mechanical Door Repairers
Top 3 mechanical door repairers Jobs
Garage Door Installer
- Superior Garage Door, LLC
- Burnsville, MN
To the right Service Technician, we offer:
• Company vehicle
• Paid training
• Administrative support and helpful management/technical
- SRM Plus, LLC
- Lehigh Valley, PA
• Driver’s license in good standing
• Ability to work independently and in groups
• Good communication skills
- The Donohoe Companies, Inc.
- Washington, DC
Greasing bearings etc.
• Perform preventative and general maintenance on a scheduled basis
• Perform other duties as assigned
• 3 years
See all mechanical door repairers jobs
What Mechanical door repairers Do
Install, service, or repair automatic door mechanisms and hydraulic doors. Includes garage door mechanics.
Mechanical door repairer Salaries
- 2014 employment: 17,400
- May 2015 median annual wage: $38,160
Job Outlook for Mechanical door repairers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 1,900
- Growth rate: 11 percent (Faster than average)
How to Become a Mechanical door repairer
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.