Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Mechanical Door Repairers: Career and Salary Information
Mechanical Door Repairers
Top 3 mechanical door repairers Jobs
- Challenge Manufacturing
- Holland, MI
Operate and perform routine maintenance and repairs on HVAC equipment and related systems.
• Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that
Forklift Mechanic/Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Adept Equipment Services
- Commerce City, CO
Sign on bonus of $250 after 30 days and another $250 after 6 months
-Valid driver's license and good driving record, tools, steel toe
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Arlington, VA
Assist with troubleshooting and repairs of buildings and installed systems to include: packaging and handling machinery, plumbing systems, kitchen
See all mechanical door repairers jobs
What Mechanical door repairers Do
Install, service, or repair automatic door mechanisms and hydraulic doors. Includes garage door mechanics.
Mechanical door repairer Salaries
- 2014 employment: 17,400
- May 2015 median annual wage: $38,160
Job Outlook for Mechanical door repairers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 1,900
- Growth rate: 11 percent (Faster than average)
How to Become a Mechanical door repairer
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.