Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Financial Specialists (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Financial Specialists (all other)
Top 3 Financial Specialists Jobs
Scheduling/Financial Specialist-Therapy Plus - PRN
- UnityPoint Health
- Cedar Rapids, IA
* Scheduling/ Financial Specialist -Therapy Plus - PRN Requisition ID2019-59407CategoryBilling and CodingLocationUS-IA-Cedar RapidsAddress830 First Ave NEAffiliate1010 UnityPoint Health CR St Lukes ...
- Transportation Security Administration
- Santa Ana, CA
Financial Specialist ===== ##### Department of Homeland Security Transportation Security Administration Overview ----- - ##### Open & closing dates 07/08/2019 to 07/16/2019 - ##### Service Excepted ...
Financial Specialist (07093)
- State of Montana
- Helena, MT
The Financial Specialist is responsible for contract and procurement procedures, conducting solicitations for assigned contracts or commodities, and providing contract oversight. Position assists ...
See all Financial Specialists jobs
What Financial specialists Do
All financial specialists not listed separately.
Financial specialist Salaries
- 2014 employment: 145,200
- May 2015 median annual wage: $66,670
Job Outlook for Financial specialists
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 7,100
- Growth rate: 5 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become a Financial specialist
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: Bachelor's degree
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.