Career Profiles and Employment Projections
- Media and Communication Workers (all other): Career, Salary and Education Information
Media and Communication Workers (all other)
What Media and communication workers Do
All media and communication workers not listed separately.
Media and communication worker Salaries
- 2014 employment: 33,500
- May 2015 median annual wage: $45,220
Job Outlook for Media and communication workers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 3,500
- Growth rate: 10 percent (Faster than average)
How to Become a Media and communication worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor. Used by permission.