Textile Knitting and Weaving Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
Top 1 textile knitting Jobs
Upholstery Sales Associate (B2B)
- Global Textile Alliance, Inc.
- Phoenix, AZ
Who We Are Global Textile Alliance, Inc. was founded in 2001. GTA's principals, each having spent ... circular knitting , and finishing. From this location, GTA offers world class manufacturing ...
What They Do
Set up, operate, or tend machines that knit, loop, weave, or draw in textiles. Excludes Sewing Machine Operators.
- 2020 employment: 19,600
- May 2021 median annual wage: $33,990
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: -2,900
- Growth rate: -15 percent (Decline)
How to Become One
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.