Career Profiles and Employment Projections
- Sales and Related Workers (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Sales and Related Workers (all other)
Top 3 Sale Jobs
Advertising Sales Exexutives
- J.S. Paluch Co.
- Santa Clara, CA
Paluch. With pride and a history of more than 100 years of success and growth, unrivaled by other publishers, you work with the Pastor, and you will
- Private Label PC
- Los Angeles, CA
Prospect for new customers, which includes cold calling and emails ·
• Maintain and grow both new and existing accounts ·
• Manage and oversee
- Asset Marketing Services, LLC
- Burnsville, MN
Due to an abundance of new customer names generated from our marketing efforts, we are in a significant growth mode for full and part-time positions
See all Sale jobs
What Sales workers Do
All sales and related workers not listed separately.
Sales worker Salaries
- 2014 employment: 103,000
- May 2015 median annual wage: $33,240
Job Outlook for Sales workers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 11,000
- Growth rate: 11 percent (Faster than average)
How to Become a Sales worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.