Career Profiles and Employment Projections
- Sales and Related Workers (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Sales and Related Workers (all other)
Top 3 Sale Jobs
- A2C Medical
- Dallas, TX
Candidate must have experience in the EMR space and preferably knowledge of the unique challenges of outpatient PT and OT services.
- Call Sumo
- San Jose, CA
Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
· Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold
- Capitol Office Solutions
- Vienna, VA
Are you our next Six Figure Sales Rep?
• You thrive on competition.
• You use technology as your personal assistant.
• You want a Career
See all Sale jobs
What Sales workers Do
All sales and related workers not listed separately.
Sales worker Salaries
- 2014 employment: 103,000
- May 2015 median annual wage: $33,240
Job Outlook for Sales workers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 11,000
- Growth rate: 11 percent (Faster than average)
How to Become a Sales worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.