Career Profiles and Employment Projections
- Pressers (Textile, Garment, and Related Materials)
Pressers (Textile, Garment, and Related Materials)
Top 3 presser Jobs
Cold Press Operator
- Clean Juice
- Fort Worth, TX
We will be the first store to open in Texas this November.
We are looking for fun, positive, outgoing team members that like to work in a fast paced
Dry Clean Presser
- Warrensburg Laundry
- Warrensburg, NY
Dry Cleaning Presser-. Warrensburg Laundry, $12 per hr to start. Full or Part Time
- BOND CLEANERS
- Arlington, TX
EXPERIENCED FULL TIME dry cleaner presser. Immediate opening. Arlington. 871-277-1049
See all presser jobs
What Textile pressers Do
Press or shape articles by hand or machine.
Textile presser Salaries
- 2014 employment: 51,500
- May 2015 median annual wage: $20,470
Job Outlook for Textile pressers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -3,400
- Growth rate: -7 percent (Decline)
How to Become a Textile presser
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: No formal educational credential
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.