Molders, Shapers, and Casters (Except Metal and Plastic)
Top 3 molders Jobs
Mold / Mould Repair Supervisor
- Tracy, CA
The Mold / Mould Repair Supervisor will: * Review bottle quality and mold equipment operating data * Analyze blueprints, job histories, and specifications to make recommendations relative to ...
Night Shift Injection Molding
- PeopleLink Staffing Solutions
- Garrett, IN
Night Shift Injection Mold Peoplelink Staffing Solutions in partnership with Griffith Rubber in Garrett, IN $17.00/hour Night Shift: Mon-Wed 6pm-6am and Sun 2am-6am Injection Mold Operator Job ...
- DaikyoNishikawa USA, Inc.
- Madison, AL
A molding technician is responsible for all aspects of the injection molding process. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: * Responsible for all aspects of the injection molding process including, but not ...
What Molders, shapers, and casters Do
Mold, shape, form, cast, or carve products such as food products, figurines, tile, pipes, and candles consisting of clay, glass, plaster, concrete, stone, or combinations of materials.
Molder, shaper, and caster Salaries
- 2020 employment: 46,300
- May 2021 median annual wage: $37,500
Job Outlook for Molders, shapers, and casters
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 7,000
- Growth rate: 15 percent (Faster than average)
How to Become a Molder, shaper, or caster
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Long-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.