What Costume attendants Do
Select, fit, and take care of costumes for cast members, and aid entertainers. May assist with multiple costume changes during performances.
Costume attendant Salaries
- 2020 employment: 5,400
- May 2021 median annual wage: $47,850
Job Outlook for Costume attendants
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 2,400
- Growth rate: 44 percent (Much faster than average)
How to Become a Costume attendant
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.