Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Costume Attendants: Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Top 3 wardrobe attendant Jobs
- Cache Creek Casino Resort
- Brooks, CA
Stocks incoming and outgoing inventory.
Maintain uniform records.
Process uniform needs for new hires, transfers and terminations.
Wardrobe Attendants/Costume Dressers
- Adecco Staffing
- Phoenixville, PA
Presetting all costumes and props backstage during show call according to daily cast changes;
+ Daily inspecting of all costumes for holes, tears or
- Turning Stone
- Verona, NY
Accurately completes Wardrobe Issue Card.
• Upon termination, accounts for all uniform items turned in. Promptly notifies Supervisor of any items
See all wardrobe attendant jobs
What Costume attendants Do
Select, fit, and take care of costumes for cast members, and aid entertainers. May assist with multiple costume changes during performances.
Costume attendant Salaries
- 2014 employment: 6,200
- May 2015 median annual wage: $44,500
Job Outlook for Costume attendants
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 500
- Growth rate: 9 percent (Faster than average)
How to Become a Costume attendant
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.