Career Profiles and Employment Projections
- Costume Attendants: Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Top 3 wardrobe attendant Jobs
Wardrobe Attendant - Full Time
- Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- Elizabeth, IN
Must have good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills. Basic computer skills preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
- AEG Live
- Oakland, CA
Launder garments by use of industrial washers and dryers.
•Alter and mend garments as required.
•Other duties as assigned by supervisor or Designee
Wardrobe Attendant (PT)
- Penn National Gaming, Inc.
- Columbus, OH
Facilitate dry cleaning.
• Maintain accurate records of all inventory including issuing and receiving receipts and records of any wardrobe items
See all wardrobe attendant jobs
What Costume attendants Do
Select, fit, and take care of costumes for cast members, and aid entertainers. May assist with multiple costume changes during performances.
Costume attendant Salaries
- 2014 employment: 6,200
- May 2015 median annual wage: $44,500
Job Outlook for Costume attendants
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 500
- Growth rate: 9 percent (Faster than average)
How to Become a Costume attendant
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.