Top 3 wardrobe attendant Jobs
- Six Flags
- Arlington, TX
... Wardrobe Attendant :Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environmentSafety consciousOutgoing and friendly demeanorAbility to work without supervisionAdditional Job Requirements:At least 18 years ...
Uniform Room and Alterations Attendant
- San Jose Arena Management
- San Jose, CA
Uniform Room / Alterations Attendant - Guest Experience POSITION TYPE: Part Time, Non-Exempt ... Maintain the Uniform Database in ABI Wardrobe Manager, ensuring all issued, exchanged and retired ...
- Merlin Entertainments PLC
- Carlsbad, CA
One year of experience as a Wardrobe Issue Attendant in a theme park, hotel, resort or other closely related field is highly desirable, but not required. Requires good interpersonal skills, must be ...
What Costume attendants Do
Select, fit, and take care of costumes for cast members, and aid entertainers. May assist with multiple costume changes during performances.
Costume attendant Salaries
- 2020 employment: 5,400
- May 2021 median annual wage: $47,850
Job Outlook for Costume attendants
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 2,400
- Growth rate: 44 percent (Much faster than average)
How to Become a Costume attendant
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.