Top 2 Wellhead Pumper Jobs
Lease Operator II
- Jetta Operating
- Barstow, TX
Pumps and gauges one or multiple routes under direct supervision of more experienced production staff. * Limited maintenance and repair responsibility at battery and wellhead . * Responsible for ...
- Cold Bore Technology
- Utah County, UT
Collect and input status information for every wellhead on location, including but not limited to: Frac, Wireline, Coil, Pump Down, Water, and Sand operations. * Work as an equal with supervisor of ...
What Wellhead pumpers Do
Operate power pumps and auxiliary equipment to produce flow of oil or gas from wells in oil field.
Wellhead pumper Salaries
- 2020 employment: 13,600
- May 2021 median annual wage: $63,740
Job Outlook for Wellhead pumpers
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 1,300
- Growth rate: 9 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become a Wellhead pumper
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: Less than 5 years
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.