Transportation Workers (all other)
Top 3 Transportation Workers Jobs
Deckhand - Gulf
- CAMPBELL TRANSPORTATION COMPANY INC.
- Houma, LA
Must possess or have the ability to possess Transportation Worker 's Identification Card (TWIC) Minimum Educational and Job Qualifications: * Must have at least six months of experience on a towing ...
On-Board Galley Food Service Worker - Kingston/Edmonds Route
- Centerplate at Washington State Ferries
- Bremerton, WA
Must possess or be willing to obtain a Transportation Workers Identification Certification (TWIC) and Merchant Mariner Certification (MMC) prior to working on a Washington State Ferry. * Demonstrated ...
Electrical Engineer - Power Systems - Mid/Senior Level
- Moffatt & Nichol Engine
- Oakland, CA
Possess or eligibility to obtain a Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC) * Possess DBIDS card or eligibility to successfully pass background check to secure Department of Defense ...
What Aircraft Service Attendants and Transportation workers Do
All transportation workers not listed separately.
Aircraft Service Attendant and Transportation worker Salaries
- 2020 employment: 32,100
- May 2021 median annual wage: $36,590
Job Outlook for Aircraft Service Attendants and Transportation workers
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 4,500
- Growth rate: 14 percent (Faster than average)
How to Become an Aircraft Service Attendant or Transportation worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.