Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Therapists (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Therapists (all other)
Top 3 Therapists Jobs
- Advanced Behavior Consultants
- Clarksville, TN
We also provide excellent ongoing training and supervision on a weekly basis for each client. We heavily emphasize ongoing training and we are an
- Vida Integrated Health
- Bellevue, WA
Experience and specialty in sports rehabilitation, functional corrective exercise and post- surgical rehab is preferred.
This excellent fulltime
- Green Hills Chiropractic
- Nashville, TN
Please email resume to email@example.com for more info and to set up
See all Therapists jobs
What Therapists Do
All therapists not listed separately.
- 2014 employment: 24,700
- May 2015 median annual wage: $56,010
Job Outlook for Therapists
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 5,800
- Growth rate: 24 percent (Much faster than average)
How to Become a Therapist
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: Bachelor's degree
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.