Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Therapists (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Therapists (all other)
Top 3 Therapists Jobs
Physical Therapist Assistant
- Tender Touch Rehab Services
- Washington, DC
Provide comprehensive treatment to patients under the supervision of a PT according to state practice guidelines.
2.Assist PT in identifying
- Applied Behavioral Mental Health Counseling, P.C.
- Silver Spring, MD
Pediatric Occupational Therapist
- Good Beginnings
- Falls Church, VA
We are a well-established outpatient clinic that serves infants and children of all ages with a variety of diagnoses including, but not limited to
See all Therapists jobs
What Therapists Do
All therapists not listed separately.
- 2014 employment: 24,700
- May 2015 median annual wage: $56,010
Job Outlook for Therapists
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 5,800
- Growth rate: 24 percent (Much faster than average)
How to Become a Therapist
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: Bachelor's degree
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.