Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Teachers and Instructors (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Teachers and Instructors (all other)
Top 3 Teachers Jobs
Assistant Teacher - Preschool
- Mission Child Care Consortium, Inc.
- San Francisco, CA
Must meet be willing to take 0-9 Early Childhood Education / Child Development (ECE/CD) units including core courses as outlined in the Child
Preschool Lead Teacher
- St. Stephen Catholic School (CO)
- Glenwood Springs, CO
- Cumming, GA
Instruct toddler-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
• Create a fun and safe learning environment
See all Teachers jobs
What Teachers and instructors Do
All teachers and instructors not listed separately.
Teachers and instructor Salaries
- 2014 employment: 982,500
- May 2015 median annual wage: $28,960
Job Outlook for Teachers and instructors
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 66,500
- Growth rate: 7 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become a Teachers or instructor
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: Bachelor's degree
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Internship/residency
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.