Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Shoe Machine Operators and Tenders: Career Information
Shoe Machine Operators and Tenders
Top 3 shoe machine operators Jobs
ACME SCREW MACHINE OPERATOR
- GOLDEN STATE ENGINEERING INC.
- Paramount, CA
This position also requires significant and/or constant standing and walking on concrete floors that may be uneven, wet, oily surfaces. Close-toed
Thermoforming Packer Associate Nights
- Franklin Park, IL
Maintain department standards for all lines and equipment.
• Assist in setting up of former.
• Practice safety and good housekeeping
- Industrial Machining Inc
- Crown Point, IN
Will be required to know how to operate various types of welding machines such as Stick, Mig, tig, subarc. Must know how to properly use hand tools
See all shoe machine operators jobs
What Shoe machine operators and tenders Do
Operate or tend a variety of machines to join, decorate, reinforce, or finish shoes and shoe parts.
Shoe machine operator and tender Salaries
- 2014 employment: 3,500
- May 2015 median annual wage: $25,190
Job Outlook for Shoe machine operators and tenders
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -1,100
- Growth rate: -31 percent (Decline)
How to Become a Shoe machine operator and tender
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.