Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Shoe Machine Operators and Tenders: Career Information
Shoe Machine Operators and Tenders
Top 3 shoe machine operators Jobs
Equipment Maintenance Technician
- Red Wing Shoes
- Red Wing, MN
Good organizational skills, good listening skills, must be able to work in a team environment as well as individually and be self-motivated
- Total Staffing Solutions
- Cincinnati, OH
Machine Operator (feeders)
Apply online @ http://www.totalstaffsolutions.com/
Apply in person Monday - Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm
Roll Forming Machine Set-up/Operator
- Johnson Bros Metal Forming Co
- Berkeley, IL
• Roll Forming die set up experience a must.
• Mechanical ability and creativity needed.
• Some heavy lifting required
See all shoe machine operators jobs
What Shoe machine operators and tenders Do
Operate or tend a variety of machines to join, decorate, reinforce, or finish shoes and shoe parts.
Shoe machine operator and tender Salaries
- 2014 employment: 3,500
- May 2015 median annual wage: $25,190
Job Outlook for Shoe machine operators and tenders
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -1,100
- Growth rate: -31 percent (Decline)
How to Become a Shoe machine operator and tender
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.