Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Shoe Machine Operators and Tenders: Career Information
Shoe Machine Operators and Tenders
Top 3 shoe machine operators Jobs
ACME SCREW MACHINE OPERATOR
- GOLDEN STATE ENGINEERING INC.
- Paramount, CA
This position also requires significant and/or constant standing and walking on concrete floors that may be uneven, wet, oily surfaces. Close-toed
- System One
- Sugar Land, TX
Candidates can take advantage of GED incentive program through company
Steel Toed Shoes
- Berry Plastics
- Goshen, IN
Every other weekend and holidays if your team is scheduled to work the holiday
See all shoe machine operators jobs
What Shoe machine operators and tenders Do
Operate or tend a variety of machines to join, decorate, reinforce, or finish shoes and shoe parts.
Shoe machine operator and tender Salaries
- 2014 employment: 3,500
- May 2015 median annual wage: $25,190
Job Outlook for Shoe machine operators and tenders
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -1,100
- Growth rate: -31 percent (Decline)
How to Become a Shoe machine operator and tender
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.