Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Shoe Machine Operators and Tenders: Career Information
Shoe Machine Operators and Tenders
Top 3 shoe machine operator Jobs
- Chicago Grinding & Machine Co.
- Melrose Park, IL
We are looking for someone with good attendance and willing to get dirty and work hard.
It is helpful to have experience with any of the following
Cell Operator (Weekend)
- Nesco Resource
- Findlay, OH
Pay is $11.55 an hour to start with opportunity for advancement!
This is an injection molding & compression molding position where you will be
- NESCO Resource
- Clearwater, FL
processes. The plant currently is a 3-shift operation Monday through Sunday with
See all shoe machine operator jobs
What Shoe machine operators and tenders Do
Operate or tend a variety of machines to join, decorate, reinforce, or finish shoes and shoe parts.
Shoe machine operator and tender Salaries
- 2014 employment: 3,500
- May 2015 median annual wage: $25,190
Job Outlook for Shoe machine operators and tenders
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -1,100
- Growth rate: -31 percent (Decline)
How to Become a Shoe machine operator and tender
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.