Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Printing Press Operators: Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Printing Press Operators
Top 3 printing pres operator Jobs
Mechanical Field Service Engineer
- Windmoeller & Hoelscher Corp
- Charlotte, NC
Provide timely, detailed reports on service performed and machine performance.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose faults of existing equipment
- Universal Engraving Inc
- Overland Park, KS
Shift is Mon - Fri 11 am to 9 pm, some Sat work will be required.
We are seeking a full
KBA Printing Press Operator- Mt
- PaperWorks Industries
- Mount Gilead, NC
The individual ensures conformance to all Health and Safety Policies, Rules and Regulations and general housekeeping standards. Meets or exceeds
See all printing pres operator jobs
What Printing press operators Do
Set up and operate digital, letterpress, lithographic, flexographic, gravure, or other printing machines. Includes short-run offset printing presses.
Printing press operator Salaries
- 2014 employment: 173,000
- May 2015 median annual wage: $35,240
Job Outlook for Printing press operators
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -21,600
- Growth rate: -12 percent (Decline)
How to Become a Printing press operator
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.