Personal Care and Service Workers (all other)
Top 3 Personal Care and Service Jobs
Personal Care Services in Milwaukie area
- Assisting Hands - Happy Valley
- Clackamas, OR
This position provides custodial and personal care services to clients that contract with Assisting Hands for services under the direction of the Staffing Coordinator in compliance with the Plan of ...
Personal Care Assistant (Spanish Speaking)
- Long Beach, CA
We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthc are and well-being service products ... The Home Care Assistant will provide personal care and assistance with activities of daily living ...
Personal Care Aide (PCA)/Caregiver
- NurseCore Management Services, LLC
- Ventura, CA
Assumes responsibility for child- care services to include assistance with personal hygiene, meal preparation and serving and recreational and educational activities. * Reports changes in client ...
What Crematory operators and Personal care and service workers Do
All personal care and service workers not listed separately.
Personal care and service worker Salaries
- 2020 employment: 80,500
- May 2021 median annual wage: $29,610
Job Outlook for Personal care and service workers
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 19,900
- Growth rate: 25 percent (Much faster than average)
How to Become a Personal care and service worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.