Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Personal Care and Service Workers (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Personal Care and Service Workers (all other)
Top 3 Personal Care and Service Jobs
Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
- Ottawa Home Health Services
- Saint Paul, MN
Weekend and evening availability is a must.
*Must be able to work with both Male and Female residents
*Punctual and dependable
- Caring Alternatives (WI)
- Muskego, WI
Assure proper food temperatures for hot and cold items.
• Practices proper hygiene in the kitchen and assures foods are prepared, stored, and
AIDE- in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania - Careers at OMNI Personal Care Services
- Omni Personal Care Services
- Wyomissing, PA
Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals
See all Personal Care and Service jobs
What Personal care and service workers Do
All personal care and service workers not listed separately.
Personal care and service worker Salaries
- 2014 employment: 93,200
- May 2015 median annual wage: $22,310
Job Outlook for Personal care and service workers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 5,900
- Growth rate: 6 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become a Personal care and service worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.