Top 1 patternmakers Jobs
Women's Denim Design Director- Jeans Innovation Center, UNIQLO
- UNIQLO USA LLC
- Gardena, CA
... patternmakers and tech design. · Partner with fabric and wash team to source new textile fabrications and develop new washes that can integrate with design and development concepts. Attend mill ...
What Patternmakers Do
Plan, lay out, and construct wooden unit or sectional patterns used in forming sand molds for castings.
- 2020 employment: 200
- May 2021 median annual wage: $46,920
Job Outlook for Patternmakers
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 100
- Growth rate: 25 percent (Much faster than average)
How to Become a Patternmaker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.