Career Profiles and Employment Projections
- Mixing and Blending Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
Mixing and Blending Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
Top 3 blending machine operator Jobs
- Jel Sert
- West Chicago, IL
Preform other similar work required.
FOOD SAFETY/QUALITY RESPONSIBITIES:
• Follow applicable work procedures and instructions
- KIK Custom Products
- Auburndale, FL
With leading positions in the multibillion household and personal care, over-the-counter, and pool additives categories, we maintain close
Machine Operator 2/Break - PET
- Florida's Natural Growers
- Lake Wales, FL
Must be able to learn and use RFX coding equipment accurately. Must be able to give breaks for: De-palletizers, Caser and Stacker as needed. Maintain
See all blending machine operator jobs
What Mixing and blending machine setters, operators, and tenders Do
Set up, operate, or tend machines to mix or blend materials, such as chemicals, tobacco, liquids, color pigments, or explosive ingredients. Excludes Food Batchmakers.
Mixing and blending machine setters, operators, and tenders Salaries
- 2014 employment: 125,100
- May 2015 median annual wage: $34,600
Job Outlook for Mixing and blending machine setter, operator, and tender
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -5,900
- Growth rate: -5 percent (Decline)
How to Become a Mixing and blending machine setter, operator, or tender
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.