Career Profiles and Employment Projections
- Life, Physical, and Social Science Technicians (all other)
Life, Physical, and Social Science Technicians (all other)
Top 3 Science Technician Jobs
- SMC 3
- Peachtree City, GA
application updates to production systems.
and resolve issues in both test and production systems.
• Respond reliably
- Food Safety Net Services
- Columbus, OH
• High School diploma or GED
• Associate degree in Life Science or two years of laboratory experience
NDT Radiography Level I Technician
- Element Materials Technology
- Hillsboro, OR
As the fastest growing Materials and Product Qualification Testing Company
operating in the global Testing Inspection and Certification (TIC) sector
See all Science Technician jobs
What Life, physical, and social science technicians Do
All life, physical, and social science technicians not listed separately.
Life, physical, and social science technician Salaries
- 2014 employment: 78,200
- May 2015 median annual wage: $45,300
Job Outlook for Life, physical, and social science technician
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 5,300
- Growth rate: 7 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become a Life, physical, or social science technician
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: Associate's degree
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.