Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Legal Support Workers (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Legal Support Workers (all other)
Top 3 Legal Support Jobs
Accounting Support/ Legal Assistant
- Causey Wright
- Seattle, WA
There is room for growth within the firm as you continue to learn.
We are seeking someone that can:
• work quickly and efficiently, with
Legal Process Server
- Wheels Of Justice
- San Francisco, CA
Must be highly organized, have excellent time management skills and communication skills (oral and written).
• Receive papers to be served from
- The Strems Law Firm
- Coral Gables, FL
Performs legal research and analysis, both manually and on computers; compiles, analyzes, and summarizes data.
• Manages cases and files
See all Legal Support jobs
What Legal support workers Do
All legal support workers not listed separately.
Legal support worker Salaries
- 2014 employment: 52,600
- May 2015 median annual wage: $53,920
Job Outlook for Legal support workers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -200
- Growth rate: 0 percent (Little or no change)
How to Become a Legal support worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.