Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Legal Support Workers (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Legal Support Workers (all other)
Top 3 Legal Support Jobs
Marketing and Advertising Attorneys
- FLEX by Fenwick
- San Francisco, CA
We are looking for attorneys in the San Francisco Bay Area experience supporting marketing and advertising teams. Ideal candidates will have at least
Front Desk Agent/Legal Support Staff
- John T. Turco & Associates, P.C., L.L.O.
- Omaha, NE
Analyze the nature of the caller to determine his or her message and/or need, and to assist the same with necessary information. If not able to
RN, Nurse Manager - Med/Surg - Full Time, Days
- Montrose Memorial Hospital
- Montrose, CO
Assumes responsibility for the coordination of both clinical and managerial duties by maintaining a suitable environment for nursing practice and
See all Legal Support jobs
What Legal support workers Do
All legal support workers not listed separately.
Legal support worker Salaries
- 2014 employment: 52,600
- May 2015 median annual wage: $53,920
Job Outlook for Legal support workers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -200
- Growth rate: 0 percent (Little or no change)
How to Become a Legal support worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.