Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Legal Support Workers (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Legal Support Workers (all other)
Top 3 Legal Support Jobs
Front Desk Agent/Legal Support Staff
- John T. Turco & Associates, P.C., L.L.O.
- Omaha, NE
Analyze the nature of the caller to determine his or her message and/or need, and to assist the same with necessary information. If not able to
- US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants
- Lake Worth, FL
In neighborhoods, in Washington, and around the world, we break down barriers and demand justice for refugees and immigrants as they successfully
- Solutus Legal Search
- Palo Alto, CA
Support the team in the management and coordination of complex legal, compliance, regulatory
See all Legal Support jobs
What Legal support workers Do
All legal support workers not listed separately.
Legal support worker Salaries
- 2014 employment: 52,600
- May 2015 median annual wage: $53,920
Job Outlook for Legal support workers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -200
- Growth rate: 0 percent (Little or no change)
How to Become a Legal support worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.