Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Healthcare Support Workers (all other): Career, Salary and Education Information
Healthcare Support Workers (all other)
What Healthcare support workers Do
All healthcare support workers not listed separately.
Healthcare support worker Salaries
- 2014 employment: 102,700
- May 2015 median annual wage: $35,780
Job Outlook for Healthcare support workers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 12,000
- Growth rate: 12 percent (Faster than average)
How to Become a Healthcare support worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.