First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
Top 3 office supervisor Jobs
Regional Supervisor - Advocate for Seniors
- Ombudsman Services of Contra Costa, Solano and Alameda
- Oakland, CA
Empowered Aging is seeking an experienced and organized leader to oversee office operations for its ... The Regional Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the highest standards of care are maintained ...
- American Technologies Inc.
- West Sacramento, CA
We have an immediate opening for a Restoration Supervisor in our Sonoma, CA office . A Restoration Supervisor is responsible for working as part of a team to perform emergency services and contents ...
Back of the House Supervisor at Tomatina
- Alameda, CA
The purpose of the Back of the House Supervisor position is to assist the Chef and Sous Chef in ... Basic understanding of MS Office programs. * Read and understand store level financial reports and ...
What They Do
Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of clerical and administrative support workers.
- 2020 employment: 1,487,300
- May 2021 median annual wage: $60,590
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: -22,900
- Growth rate: -2 percent (Decline)
How to Become One
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: Less than 5 years
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.