First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
Top 3 office supervisor Jobs
Office Supervisor- California
- Liberty Tax Service
- Ukiah, CA
Office Supervisor - California Department: USST-Company Stores Status: Seasonal Reports to: District Manager of Company Stores FLSA Status: Non-exempt. Position Purpose Office Supervisors are ...
Back Office Supervisor
- Cypress Healthcare Partners
- Salinas, CA
SVMC PrimeCare North Salinas SUMMARY Under the direct supervision of the Clinic Manager, the person in the position of the Back Office Supervisor trains, schedules, and supervises Medical Assistants ...
Front Office Supervisor
- Hyatt Hotels Corp.
- Bellevue, WA
The Hyatt Regency Bellevue is excited to recruit for a Supervisor on our Front Office Team! At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused ...
What They Do
Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of clerical and administrative support workers.
- 2020 employment: 1,487,300
- May 2021 median annual wage: $60,590
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: -22,900
- Growth rate: -2 percent (Decline)
How to Become One
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: Less than 5 years
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.