First-Line Supervisors of Housekeeping and Janitorial Workers
Top 3 housekeeping supervisor Jobs
- River Rock Casino
- Geyserville, CA
Housekeeping Supervisor STATUS: Full-Time FLSA: Exempt REPORTS TO: Housekeeping Manager SUPERVISES : Housekeeping Shift Supervisors , Attendants, and Heavy Duty Attendants AGE REQUIREMENT: 21 Years Of ...
- Wild Rose Entertainment
- Carroll, IA
Housekeeping Supervisor Position Summary: The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for providing superior guest service through the functions of this position to all Wild Rose Casino & Hotel guests
- San Diego Mission Bay Resort
- Kirkland, WA
The Housekeeping Supervisor is a key leadership position in the resort's Rooms Division responsible for Assisting with the overall operation of the Housekeeping Department including: Guest Rooms ...
What They Do
Directly supervise and coordinate work activities of cleaning personnel in hotels, hospitals, offices, and other establishments.
- 2020 employment: 225,500
- May 2021 median annual wage: $39,630
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 13,200
- Growth rate: 6 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become One
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: Less than 5 years
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.