First-Line Supervisors of Fire Fighting and Prevention Workers
Top 3 firefighter supervisor Jobs
FFT3 - Entry Level Firefighter / Public Safety
- Central Council of the Tlingit and Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska
- Juneau, AK
FFT3 - Entry Level Firefighter Class Status: Active Department: Public Safety Type of Position: Non ... Wildland Fire Program Manager Supervises : N/A Liaison To: Tribal, Local, State and Federal EM ...
Wildland Firefighter Missoula Montana Base
- Grayback Forestry
- Missoula, MT
Wildland Firefighter / Forest Technician Department: Missoula MT Base Reports To ... Supervisor (Crew Foreman) FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Summary Be physically and mentally prepared to ...
Firefighter Type 1
- GFP Enterprises, LLC
- Redding, CA
The FFT1 supervises resources at the FFT2 level and reports to a Single Resource Boss or other ... Firefighter Training (S-130 - Field Day Required) * Introduction to Wildland Fire Behavior (S-190
What They Do
Directly supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in firefighting and fire prevention and control.
- 2020 employment: 70,200
- May 2021 median annual wage: $78,230
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 5,800
- Growth rate: 8 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become One
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: Postsecondary nondegree award
- Work experience in a related occupation: Less than 5 years
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.