First-Line Supervisors of Fire Fighting and Prevention Workers
Top 3 firefighter supervisor Jobs
Faculty Adjunct - Firefighter
- Southwest Technical College
- Cedar City, UT
Presents and supervises student learning opportunities in accordance with designated and approved ... Provides training and instruction in all phases of firefighting , fire prevention and salvage ...
Firefighter Type 2
- GFP Enterprises, LLC
- Redding, CA
Primary contacts are generally other crew members, crew supervisors , and others in the wildland ... Seasonal firefighters are on call when needed and hours are not guaranteed. The maximum number of ...
Operations Manager - Back Office
- Firefighters First Credit Union
- Los Angeles, CA
As the largest, exclusive firefighter credit union in the nation with $2.0B in assets, we serve ... Minimum 3 years supervising or managing employees. Firefighters First Federal Credit Union is an ...
What They Do
Directly supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in firefighting and fire prevention and control.
- 2020 employment: 70,200
- May 2021 median annual wage: $78,230
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 5,800
- Growth rate: 8 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become One
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: Postsecondary nondegree award
- Work experience in a related occupation: Less than 5 years
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.