First-Line Supervisors of Farming, Fishing, and Forestry Workers
Top 3 forestry supervisor Jobs
- Western Forest Products US LLC
- Vancouver, WA
THE OPPORTUNITY Western Forest Products is currently recruiting for an Electrical Supervisor based in Vancouver, WA at our Columbia Vista site. What You'll Do: The Electrical Supervisor is ...
Evening Housekeeping Supervisor
- Forest Home
- Forest Falls, CA
Supervisor or lead experience preferred. QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an ... Uphold and support the Mission, Vision and Core Values of Forest Home * Creates a pleasant ...
- Ash Creek Forest Management
- Hillsboro, OR
ASH CREEK FOREST MANAGEMENT, LLC Title: Facilities Supervisor Status: Full-time (40-hours per week), permanent, exempt Location: Ash Creek Forest Management, LLC Hillsboro main office (primary ...
What They Do
Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of agricultural, forestry, aquacultural, and related workers. Excludes First-Line Supervisors of Landscaping, Lawn Service, and Groundskeeping Workers.
- 2020 employment: 53,200
- May 2021 median annual wage: $48,640
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 4,600
- Growth rate: 9 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become One
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: Less than 5 years
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.