Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Fence Erectors: Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Top 3 fence installer Jobs
Pet Fence Installation Technician
- PetStop Pet Fence Systems
- Russell, OH
Pay is very competitive starting at $15.00/hr w/overtime, training provided, uniform provided, quick advancement, health benefits available as well
Hidden Fence Service Technician
- DogWatch of Metro Atlanta, Inc.
- Sugar Hill, GA
The selected candidate will be fully trained. Atlanta DogWatch Website
Generous Compensation plus Bonus Plan
Fence Crew - Installation Helper
- United Site Services
- Buda, TX
Assist in conducting daily inspection of all tools assigned to
See all fence installer jobs
What Fence erectors Do
Erect and repair fences and fence gates, using hand and power tools.
Fence erector Salaries
- 2014 employment: 24,400
- May 2015 median annual wage: $32,450
Job Outlook for Fence erectors
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 2,000
- Growth rate: 8 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become a Fence erector
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: No formal educational credential
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.