Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Extraction Workers (all other): Career, Salary and Education Information
Extraction Workers (all other)
Top 3 Extraction Worker Jobs
Chief Content Officer
- Steady Platform, LLC
- Atlanta, GA
You will be tasked to find creative ways to build a strong connection between Steady and users and help them extract the full
Director of Data Services
- Workers Compensation Fund
- Sandy, UT
The director of data services coordinates and develops data projects, integrations, data extracts, system changes, and processes with stakeholders
Human Geographer /GEOINT Analyst 2
- MultiLingual Solutions, Inc.
- Springfield, VA
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
See all Extraction Worker jobs
What Extraction workers Do
All extraction workers not listed separately.
Extraction worker Salaries
- 2014 employment: 5,700
- May 2015 median annual wage: $44,370
Job Outlook for Extraction workers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 700
- Growth rate: 12 percent (Faster than average)
How to Become a Extraction worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.