Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Extraction Workers (all other): Career, Salary and Education Information
Extraction Workers (all other)
Top 3 Extraction Worker Jobs
Customer Service Representative
- Synergy Global Systems, Inc
- Mason, OH
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance
Call Center Agents Needed -
- Thousand Oaks, CA
Must pass the appropriate pre-employment test battery. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: Responds to customer questions via
- P.T.S.I Construction
- El Paso, TX
Read specifications, such as blueprints, to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures.
• Inspect work progress, equipment, or
See all Extraction Worker jobs
What Extraction workers Do
All extraction workers not listed separately.
Extraction worker Salaries
- 2014 employment: 5,700
- May 2015 median annual wage: $44,370
Job Outlook for Extraction workers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 700
- Growth rate: 12 percent (Faster than average)
How to Become a Extraction worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.