Entry Level Sales Representative
* In-Store / Event-Based *
If you’re just getting started and want to get your foot in the door or if you have some customer service, retail, or sales experience and feel it’s time for a change, we’d love to hear from you!
Top Three Reasons You Should Apply Now:
- Systematic, structured sales techniques - easy to learn!
- Weekly pay above the local & state average!
- Advancement is available for top performers!
Our on-site trainers make it easy for our new team members to become sales leaders in a short amount of time. They make learning sales fun and have helped us cultivate a supportive, team environment!
Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Working as an active part of our sales & branding team
- Engaging with customers about a specific client and their products/service
- Answering common questions and handling objections when appropriate
- Closing sales and collecting payment details from customers using a tablet or other digital device
- Setting up and taking down branded displays or kiosks in retail venues and other event spaces
- Working as part of a team, but also focusing on individual goals/ targets
We’d like to grow our events team ASAP, so we’re ideally looking for people in the Chicago area that can start right away! If you have a competitive edge and can strike up a conversation with someone you’ve just met, we’d love to hear from you!
- Progression opportunities will be presented to top performers who show leadership abilities and produce consistent results
- We’re passionate about personal development, so in addition to skills-based training, we also offer coaching designed to help people in their everyday lives (mindset, time management, goal setting, etc)
- All of our team members are encouraged to expand their comfort zones by experiencing new things, overcoming challenges, making on-the-spot decisions, and doing things that make them slightly uncomfortable
- We encourage our people to learn & grow at their own pace and we check in with our team regularly to keep them on track toward their career goals
No specific experience is required, but it does help if you’ve worked with the public before in retail sales, customer service, hospitality, or a similar environment.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- You’ll need to be 18+ years old because of the data you’ll be collecting from customers and the independent nature of the role
- Although no specific experience is required, it’s helpful if you’ve worked with the public in a customer-facing role and are comfortable speaking with customers in-person
- This is NOT A REMOTE position, so you’ll need to be able to commute to our office in Chicago
- Bonus points if you can start right away!
Apply Online Today for consideration!
Send your resume through the online application process today to see if we can find a match between what you’re looking for and what we can offer!