As the Immigration Case Manager, you will use your background in criminal justice, psychology and/or social and case management to develop, implement, and coordinate case management and individual service plans for ISAP Program Participants in conformance with program requirements.
Additional responsibilities for the Case Manager include:
· Meeting with participants face-to-face regularly as required by government contractual obligations
· Developing and maintaining accurate and complete case records for all ISAP Program Participants from entry to release from ISAP, maintaining confidentiality of all records
· Conducting intake interviews and orientation sessions with each ISAP Program Participant within contractual timeframes
· Installing electronic monitoring equipment on ISAP Program Participants as necessary and monitoring compliance with electronic monitoring program
· Assisting Program Participants with acquiring travel documents from the countries of citizenship and maintaining a log of travel document information for each Program Participant
· Evaluating English proficiency of ISAP Program Participants to determine resources necessary to promote clear communication between ISAP staff and the participants
· Assess the needs and vulnerabilities of ISAP Program Participants, and connect them with appropriate resources within the community
As the Case Manager you must have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, and demonstrated tact when interacting with employees, community contracts, government official, and participants. You will also need demonstrated sound judgment and even temperament with the ability to deal tactfully with the public. If this describes you, apply today!
Additional requirements include:
· Bi-lingual language skills, required