The role of a Sales Operations
Assistant- Intern is to gather data from internal and external sources and to
accurately and efficiently input this data into our internal systems.
The Sales Operations Assistant- Intern-Sales is responsible for the following results:
· Building new travel agency accounts and account modifications in to Customer Relationship Management system (Siebel). Entering Charter & Incentive business contacts in to system.
· Ensuring accuracy of Travel Advisor Discount (TAD) & Suite Rewards bookings from the Travel Advisor Portal (TAP). Submit appropriate forms to Tour Revenue department.
· Researching Letter of Credit commission questions & computations from advisors. Work with Accounting department and Inside Sales Account Managers on resolution.
· Project work as needed
· Attend Inside Sales Department weekly meetings to ensure team collaboration
The preferred candidate has noteworthy experience in the following areas:
· Exceptional attention to detail- must ensure accurate work and ability to self-edit data input
· Excellent writing and communication skills
· Dedicated team player who is both self directed and willing to multitask on various projects
· Intermediate Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel)
While performing this job, it will require: Eight (8) hours or more a day of sitting; walking; standing; bending; answering the telephone; entering data into the computer; retrieving data from the computer or analyzing data from reports.