Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Services Sales Representatives (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Services Sales Representatives (all other)
Top 3 Sales Representatives Jobs
Inside Sales Representative
- Arrow Electronics
- McLean, VA
You will build successful business relationships and work towards realistic sales goals and objectives.
What You Will Be Doing
• Ensure a high
Outside Sales Representative, INS
- Continental Resources (Massachusetts)
- Rockville, MD
Sales Territory includes Virginia, W. Virginia, DC, North Carolina, South Carolina and Maryland
Technical Sales Representative
- Pittsburgh, PA
Excellent benefit package!! Health insurance begins first day of hire.
In this role you will assist customers with their application issues via
See all Sales Representatives jobs
What Services Sales Representatives Do
All Services Sales Representatives not listed separately.
Services Sales Representative Salaries
- 2014 employment: 853,500
- May 2015 median annual wage: $51,700
Job Outlook for Services Sales Representatives
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 70,600
- Growth rate: 8 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become a Services Sales Representative
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.