Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Services Sales Representatives (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Services Sales Representatives (all other)
Top 3 Sale Representative Jobs
Commercial Sales Representative
- Fairfax, VA
Here are some things you'll be responsible for:
• Work with our customers both internal and external to identify and provide solutions
Outbound Sales Representative
- California Casualty
- Leawood, KS
And our Sales team works 37.5 to 40 hours per week!
• No prior insurance experience is
- Protect-A-Child Pool Fence
- Buffalo, NY
You will need to carry liability insurance and have the necessary tools. We provide all the training on sales, advertising, and installations and
See all Sale Representative jobs
What Services Sales Representatives Do
All Services Sales Representatives not listed separately.
Services Sales Representative Salaries
- 2014 employment: 853,500
- May 2015 median annual wage: $51,700
Job Outlook for Services Sales Representatives
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 70,600
- Growth rate: 8 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become a Services Sales Representative
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.