Candidate Interview Questions - Peers
Are you (or one of the peers you have assigned to the interview) ready to answer the following candidate questions?
- Why did you decide to join this company?
- Were your expectations initially met?
- Have your expectations changed over time?
- Do you consider your company to be the ideal employer? (yes) Why? (no) Why not?
- Do you enjoy working here? (yes) Why? (no) Why not?
- Have you ever considered leaving the organization? (yes) Why did you decided to stay?
- Tell me about a typical working day for you.
- How many hours a day do you typically work?
- Do you work weekends? How many and how many hours typically?
- How much travel is involved in your job?
- What is your honest opinion of your manager?
- Is the employer truly committed to diversity? Can you give me any specific examples?
- What do you consider to be your company's greatest strengths and weaknesses?
- Do you have an employee stock purchase plan? What are the details? Do you participate?
- Does the company support you in training? How specifically?
- How much has been spent on training you in the past year?
- What do you know now that you wish you knew before you started in your position?
Are there any questions you would like to suggest for adding to this list? If so, please send them to our attention.