Following are some of the signals that an offer may be near:
- You are introduced to employees other than those with whom you interview.
- You are given a facility or plant tour.
- You are given information about the local area, including apartment rental guides.
- You are given relocation information.
- You are given employee-only materials, such as benefits guides and handbooks.
- You are given anything that you will be expected to return at a later date (such as CD training or software).
- You are introduced to or interview with your potential boss's boss.