Job Search Advice
Company-Site Interviewing Success
- Get yourself mentally psyched. Clear your mind of all else and focus on the test.
- Take time to fully understand the instructions before you begin.
- If it is a timed test, forget about the time. Simply stay concentrated on the test.
- If you have no idea, it is usually best to skip the question.
- If you are unsure of your answer, but can narrow it down, it is usually best to answer the question with your best guess.
- If you can skip questions, skip the more difficult ones and come back to them if you have time.