Career Profiles and Employment Projections
- Woodworkers (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Woodworkers (all other)
Top 3 Woodworker Jobs
AutoCAD Engineer / Microvellum
- Emerzian Woodworking Inc.
- San Jose, CA
Work is based on a Microvellum/AutoCAD system to create material reports, drawings and production data for CNC machinery and production personnel
- Woodcraft Designers & Builders, LLC
- Canton, MA
We are a comprehensive construction company, well regarded within the industry for diverse technical capabilities, professional project management
- Taylor Studios
- Rantoul, IL
But it’s really easy to get
See all Woodworker jobs
What Woodworkers Do
All woodworkers not listed separately.
- 2014 employment: 12,900
- May 2015 median annual wage: $28,990
Job Outlook for Woodworkers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 0
- Growth rate: 0 percent (Little or no change)
How to Become a Woodworker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.