Top 3 Transportation Inspector Jobs
Transportation Inspector- Construction Materials
- Krazan & Associates, Inc.
- Tacoma, WA
A Geotechnical and Environmental Engineering Firm is looking for a full-time Transportation Inspector (Highway) for the Tacoma, office. If you are looking to advance beyond inspections , this is the ...
Environmental Field Inspector
- We Inspect
- Lake Oswego, OR
As an Environmental Field Inspector , you will work with a lead consultant to provide a ... Reliable transportation for onsite visits to customer's homes * Ability to travel 3-4 days a week ...
Residential Property Inspector
- National Insurance Inspection Services
- Bristol Bay Alaska Native Regional Corporation, AK
Reliable transportation * Navigation skills * Must be willing to travel * Digital Camera (preferred ... inspector to visit multiple residential properties, obtain photos, and obtain measurements ...
What They Do
Inspect equipment or goods in connection with the safe transport of cargo or people. Includes rail transportation inspectors, such as freight inspectors, rail inspectors, and other inspectors of transportation vehicles not elsewhere classified. Excludes Transportation Security Screeners.
Transportation inspector Salaries
- 2020 employment: 29,000
- May 2021 median annual wage: $79,770
Job Outlook for Transportation inspectors
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 1,300
- Growth rate: 5 percent (Slower than average)
How to Become a Transportation inspector
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.