Top 3 Transportation Inspector Jobs
ASSOCIATE ENGINEERING INSPECTOR
- Golden Gate Bridge, Highway & Transportation District
- San Francisco, CA
Company Description Based in San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District operates the Golden Gate Bridge, and two public transit systems: Golden Gate Transit buses and ...
- Pyramid Logistics
- Westminster, CA
... prepare, inspect , place, detect, position) - Constantly operates a computer and other office ... Our expertise covers more than just transporting goods, it lies in our exceptional customer service ...
- McCollister's Global Services
- Fontana, CA
McCollister's Global Services, Inc., a Transportation & Logistics Company, is looking for Warehouse ... Responsibilities encompass all warehousing activities, receiving, inspection , shipping, inventory ...
What They Do
Inspect equipment or goods in connection with the safe transport of cargo or people. Includes rail transportation inspectors, such as freight inspectors, rail inspectors, and other inspectors of transportation vehicles not elsewhere classified. Excludes Transportation Security Screeners.
Transportation inspector Salaries
- 2020 employment: 29,000
- May 2021 median annual wage: $79,770
Job Outlook for Transportation inspectors
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 1,300
- Growth rate: 5 percent (Slower than average)
How to Become a Transportation inspector
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.