Career Profiles and Employment Projections
- Textile Cutting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
Textile Cutting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
Top 3 textile cutting Jobs
- Integrated Textile Solutions, Inc.
- Salem, VA
Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
• Performs work in an organized manner and maintains
Fabric & Laser Cutting Operator- 2nd shift (1:30pm-10:00pm)
- FirstSpear LLC
- Fenton, MO
Operate automatic fabric cutting and laser cutting machines, and perform manual cutting operations, to cut fabrics and other textile materials for
- ADVANTAGE TENT FITTINGS
- Chillicothe, OH
The ideal candidate should have at least 1 year of industrial sewing experience and or 1 year of general manufacturing experience. Expected job
See all textile cutting jobs
What Textile cutting machine setters, operators, and tenders Do
Set up, operate, or tend machines that cut textiles.
Textile cutting machine setter, operator, and tender Salaries
- 2014 employment: 14,300
- May 2015 median annual wage: $25,490
Job Outlook for Textile cutting machine setters, operators, and tenders
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -3,700
- Growth rate: -26 percent (Decline)
How to Become a Textile cutting machine setter, operator, or tender
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.