Career Profiles and Employment Projections
- Textile Cutting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
Textile Cutting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
Top 3 textile cutting Jobs
- Walt's Upholstery
- Lutz, FL
We are a well established business for over 44 years, and aim to provide only the best upholstery services to our clients.
- Standard Textile
- Thomaston, GA
• Perform end-to-end lease on warped out loom, clamps pattern ends, cuts out warp, pulls off remaining warp, removes loom beam
R&D Senior Chemist
- Sales Consultants of Grand Rapids.
- Charlotte, NC
Lab management: help to set up R&D lab in the U.S. and staff the technical team; coach and train chemists to keep the technical team on the cutting
See all textile cutting jobs
What Textile cutting machine setters, operators, and tenders Do
Set up, operate, or tend machines that cut textiles.
Textile cutting machine setter, operator, and tender Salaries
- 2014 employment: 14,300
- May 2015 median annual wage: $25,490
Job Outlook for Textile cutting machine setters, operators, and tenders
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -3,700
- Growth rate: -26 percent (Decline)
How to Become a Textile cutting machine setter, operator, or tender
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor. Used by permission.