Career Profiles and Employment Projections
- Textile, Apparel, and Furnishings Workers (all other)
Textile, Apparel, and Furnishings Workers (all other)
Top 3 Apparel Worker Jobs
- Westlake, TX
Whether its our employees around the world, the apparel workers who make our clothes, or the people who wear our products, we are committed to doing
- Thaynes Capital
- Charleston, SC
We are seeking an experienced responsible individual for a full-time position to assist with overseeing the physical property, general maintenance
Store Worker I
- Lion Apparel
- M C B H Kaneohe Bay, HI
Must be flexible to work after hours or weekends when needed.
See all Apparel Worker jobs
What Textile, apparel, and furnishings workers Do
All textile, apparel, and furnishings workers not listed separately.
Textile, apparel, and furnishings worker Salaries
- 2014 employment: 16,200
- May 2015 median annual wage: $26,310
Job Outlook for Textile, apparel, and furnishings workers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -1,900
- Growth rate: -12 percent (Decline)
How to Become a Textile, apparel, or furnishings worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor. Used by permission.