Subway and Streetcar Operators
Top 1 streetcar operators Jobs
Security Officer for Departure (PM Shift)
- Sage Hospitality Resources, LLP
- Portland, OR
... operators driven to anticipate needs and exceed expectations. Job Overview Security Officer ... Our location is right next to the center of all MAX lines and close to the Portland Streetcar , a ...
What Subway and streetcar operators Do
Operate subway or elevated suburban trains with no separate locomotive, or electric-powered streetcar, to transport passengers. May handle fares.
Subway and streetcar operator Salaries
- 2020 employment: 11,000
- May 2021 median annual wage: $81,180
Job Outlook for Subway and streetcar operators
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 1,100
- Growth rate: 10 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become a Subway or streetcar operator
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.