Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Statistical Assistants: Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
What Statistical assistants Do
Compile and compute data according to statistical formulas for use in statistical studies. May perform actuarial computations and compile charts and graphs for use by actuaries. Includes actuarial clerks.
Statistical assistant Salaries
- 2014 employment: 16,600
- May 2015 median annual wage: $42,700
Job Outlook for Statistical assistants
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -1,800
- Growth rate: -11 percent (Decline)
How to Become a Statistical assistant
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: Bachelor's degree
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.