Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Shoe and Leather Workers and Repairers: Career Information
Shoe and Leather Workers and Repairers
Top 3 leather repair Jobs
Shoe Repair Shop Coordinator
- Lenny's Shoe and Leather Repair
- Philadelphia, PA
Evaluate shoe repair , sell product, cashiering
Service repair leather , Vinyl and Plastic
- EJJ Enterprise Corp
- Columbia, MD
Service Technician, Leather , Vinyl and Plastic repair Company Description Looking for a motivated hands on individual to provide mobile repair services on Leather , Vinyl and plastic. Must have good ...
Furniture Repair Technician
- Metropolitan Warehouse & Delivery
- Grove City, OH
... leather products. • Employ various furniture repair techniques (fillers, burn-ins, color matching, structural repairs , and installation of replacement parts) in a customer's home • Partner with ...
See all leather repair jobs
What Shoe and leather workers Do
Construct, decorate, or repair leather and leather-like products, such as luggage, shoes, and saddles.
Shoe and leather worker Salaries
- 2014 employment: 9,700
- May 2015 median annual wage: $23,630
Job Outlook for Shoe and leather workers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -1,500
- Growth rate: -15 percent (Decline)
How to Become a Shoe and leather worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.