Top 3 sewers Jobs
Experienced Sewer Install Lead Technician (Drains, Sewers, Plumbing)
- Zoom Drain Sacramento
- Sacramento, CA
Some experience working on drains and sewers is required for this technician level position. That experience should include repairing underground drains and sewers using conventional excavation ...
Sewer & Drains Salesperson
- Do It Right Plumbers Inc.
- Orange, CA
Do It Right Plumbers is actively seeking a full-time energetic, hardworking Sewer & Drains Sales Representative in the Orange County, California area. If you are well-known for amazing customer ...
Plumbing Advisor / Sewer Specialist
- Elmer's Home Services Heating & Air Conditioning
- San Antonio, TX
Our Plumbing Advisors / Sewer Specialists work full-time as well as additional hours on occasion.This position earns a competitive wage + commission pay, based on productivity and receives generous ...
What Sewers Do
Sew, join, reinforce, or finish, usually with needle and thread, a variety of manufactured items. Includes weavers and stitchers.
- 2020 employment: 6,900
- May 2021 median annual wage: $29,930
Job Outlook for Sewers
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: -700
- Growth rate: -10 percent (Decline)
How to Become a Sewer
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: No formal educational credential
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.