Top 3 sewers Jobs
Experienced Drain Cleaning Service Technician (Drains, Sewers, Plumbing)
- ZOOM DRAIN NorCal
- Sacramento, CA
Technicians at Zoom Drain & Sewer Service approach demanding work with a steady hand. As representatives of Zoom on the front lines, our Technicians understand the importance of customer service and ...
- NORTHWESTERN WATER & SEWER
- Bowling Green, OH
Project Manager The Northwestern Water and Sewer District will be accepting resumes until October 14, 2022 for the position of full-time Project Manager. The salary range is $70,000 to $75,000. This ...
Sewer Maintenance Worker / Equipment Operator
- Expert Services - Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical
- Salt Lake City, UT
We offer our Sewer Maintenance Worker / Equipment Operator top pay at $22.00-$35.00 per hour , based on experience. Our team also receives great benefits , including a 401(k) plan with match, medical ...
What Sewers Do
Sew, join, reinforce, or finish, usually with needle and thread, a variety of manufactured items. Includes weavers and stitchers.
- 2020 employment: 6,900
- May 2021 median annual wage: $29,930
Job Outlook for Sewers
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: -700
- Growth rate: -10 percent (Decline)
How to Become a Sewer
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: No formal educational credential
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.