Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Postsecondary Teachers (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Postsecondary Teachers (all other)
Top 3 Postsecondary Teachers Jobs
Instructor, Electrical Systems Technology - Adjunct
- Guilford Technical Community College
- Jamestown, NC
Experience Preferred -More than 3 years experience as an electrician - Postsecondary teaching experience or industry training experience -Experience with residential, commercial, and industrial wiring ...
Infant Assistant Teacher
- Son Catchers Learning Center
- City of Somers Point, NJ
Teachers write progress reports, notes home, and in the case of postsecondary teachers , publish research. Writing skills are critical. Patience: The students you work with will have different ...
Director - Teacher Education
- Northwest Florida State College
- Niceville, FL
Minimum of 18 graduate semester hours in the aforementioned from a regionally accredited postsecondary institution required. * Three years successful, relevant PreK-12 teaching experience, student ...
See all Postsecondary Teachers jobs
What Postsecondary teachers Do
All postsecondary teachers not listed separately.
Postsecondary teacher Salaries
- 2014 employment: 232,300
- May 2015 median annual wage: $63,000
Job Outlook for Postsecondary teachers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 21,700
- Growth rate: 9 percent (Faster than average)
How to Become a Postsecondary teacher
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: Doctoral or professional degree
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.