Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Postsecondary Teachers (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Postsecondary Teachers (all other)
Top 3 Postsecondary Teachers Jobs
Foundational Skills Specialist
- JVS, San Francisco
- San Francisco, CA
Ability to engage, motivate and support a cohort of learners at various academic levels.
• Skill working with adults of diverse backgrounds
- University of Chicago
- Chicago, IL
The Network for College Success envisions the transformation of public high schools in the United States to communities of powerful learning for
Engineering Teacher (11th and 12th Grade)
- STEM Prep Academy
- Nashville, TN
STEM Prep is dedicated to delivering a rigorous, inquiry-based education with a strategic focus on science, technology, engineering and mathematics
See all Postsecondary Teachers jobs
What Postsecondary teachers Do
All postsecondary teachers not listed separately.
Postsecondary teacher Salaries
- 2014 employment: 232,300
- May 2015 median annual wage: $63,000
Job Outlook for Postsecondary teachers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 21,700
- Growth rate: 9 percent (Faster than average)
How to Become a Postsecondary teacher
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: Doctoral or professional degree
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.