Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Plasterers and Stucco Masons: Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Plasterers and Stucco Masons
Top 3 plasterers Jobs
Cement Mason Apprenticeship
- The Operative Plasterers and Cement Masons, Local 18
- Springfield, IL
CEMENT MASON APPRENTICESHIP The Operative Plasterers and Cement Masons, Local 18 Apprenticeship will be taking applications for Apprenticeship training in cement finishing. The basic requirements for ...
- Wayne Arthur Plastering Inc.
- Ocala, FL
Experienced Plasterers for Stucco crew. Great pay and loads of work. Must have transportation to/from jobsite. Call or text 352-274-2669
Seattle - Plaster
- Anning-Johnson Company
- Redmond, WA
Must be a member of the plasterers union in good standing to apply.
See all plasterers jobs
What Plasterers and stucco masons Do
Apply interior or exterior plaster, cement, stucco, or similar materials. May also set ornamental plaster.
Plasterer and stucco mason Salaries
- 2014 employment: 27,000
- May 2015 median annual wage: $37,320
Job Outlook for Plasterers and stucco masons
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 1,900
- Growth rate: 7 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become a Plasterer or stucco mason
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: No formal educational credential
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Long-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.