Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Plasterers and Stucco Masons: Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Plasterers and Stucco Masons
Top 3 plasterers Jobs
Dental Lab Technician-Plaster/Modelworks
- Backer Dental Laboratory
- Bakersfield, CA
If you have Dental Lab Crown/Bridge Modelwork experience, please email with any questions or send you resume with cover letter to
Plaster Mold Maker
- AIM Aerospace
- Auburn, WA
De-mold plaster parts and clean to requirements; preparing molds for curing process.
• Meet schedules and time allowance for production
- Manganaro Midatlantic
- Beltsville, MD
Skilled in applying plaster products with hand trowels; creating a finished
See all plasterers jobs
What Plasterers and stucco masons Do
Apply interior or exterior plaster, cement, stucco, or similar materials. May also set ornamental plaster.
Plasterer and stucco mason Salaries
- 2014 employment: 27,000
- May 2015 median annual wage: $37,320
Job Outlook for Plasterers and stucco masons
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 1,900
- Growth rate: 7 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become a Plasterer or stucco mason
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: No formal educational credential
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Long-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.