Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Physical Scientists (all other): Career, Salary and Education Information
Physical Scientists (all other)
What Physical scientists Do
All physical scientists not listed separately.
Physical scientist Salaries
- 2014 employment: 28,500
- May 2015 median annual wage: $97,130
Job Outlook for Physical scientists
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: 300
- Growth rate: 1 percent (Little or no change)
How to Become a Physical scientist
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: Bachelor's degree
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: None
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.