Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Parking Enforcement Workers: Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Parking Enforcement Workers
Top 3 parking enforcement Jobs
Chef / Cafe Manager
- Rebecca's Cafe
- Burlington, MA
Manages cash and credit card sales.
• Communicates and maintains excellent relationships with customers, landlord, vendors, senior management and
Full - Time Parking Enforcement Officer I - Silver Spring, MD
- Serco Group plc
- Silver Spring, MD
Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills Requires a High School diploma and 0-2 years
Employment Type Full time
Job ID ********
RV Park Manager
- RCS MGMT. & INV. CORP.
- San Jose, CA
They have to be capable to handle onsite emergencies and make needed repairs.
New arrivals and departures
Tenant notices and
See all parking enforcement jobs
What Parking enforcement workers Do
Patrol assigned area, such as public parking lot or city streets to issue tickets to overtime parking violators and illegally parked vehicles.
Parking enforcement worker Salaries
- 2014 employment: 9,400
- May 2015 median annual wage: $36,530
Job Outlook for Parking enforcement workers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -2,000
- Growth rate: -21 percent (Decline)
How to Become a Parking enforcement worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.