Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Parking Enforcement Workers: Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Parking Enforcement Workers
Top 3 parking enforcement Jobs
- Central Ohio Technical College/The Ohio State University at Newark
- Newark, OH
Dispenses/receives campus keys for full and part-time staff and faculty. Conducts security patrols of all campus facilities and parking lots on and
Full - Time Parking Enforcement Officer I
- Serco, Inc.
- Silver Spring, MD
Other duties as assigned.
Requires a High School diploma and 0-2 years
Employment Type Full time
Job ID 52452167
Regional Vice President
- Clayton Valet and Parking Management
- Kansas City, MO
Monitoring employee performance regularly
• Providing coaching or disciplinary actions when necessary
• Helping with general valet duties as
See all parking enforcement jobs
What Parking enforcement workers Do
Patrol assigned area, such as public parking lot or city streets to issue tickets to overtime parking violators and illegally parked vehicles.
Parking enforcement worker Salaries
- 2014 employment: 9,400
- May 2015 median annual wage: $36,530
Job Outlook for Parking enforcement workers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -2,000
- Growth rate: -21 percent (Decline)
How to Become a Parking enforcement worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.