Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Parking Enforcement Workers: Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Parking Enforcement Workers
Top 3 parking enforcement Jobs
- Santa Ana Police Department
- Santa Ana, CA
Having the best employees provides the best service to the community.
Candidates must speak fluent English. Candidates who are fluent in English and
Full-time Parking Enforcement Officer I
- Palo Alto, CA
Works under general supervision.
Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
Parking Enforcement Officer
- The Car Park, Inc.
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Great customer service skills
-Able to follow verbal/written directions
-Be able to stand for long periods of time (6-8 hours)
See all parking enforcement jobs
What Parking enforcement workers Do
Patrol assigned area, such as public parking lot or city streets to issue tickets to overtime parking violators and illegally parked vehicles.
Parking enforcement worker Salaries
- 2014 employment: 9,400
- May 2015 median annual wage: $36,530
Job Outlook for Parking enforcement workers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -2,000
- Growth rate: -21 percent (Decline)
How to Become a Parking enforcement worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.